Wednesday, February 2, 2011

From Adho Mukha Svanasana to life lasting happiness...

Have you ever felt like you're giving up on love? You've been through so much and you really had enough? That's how i've been feeling for a long time after trying to believe that i'll have that person who is just for me.. It didn't happen so I just thought love is not for me.  I accepted the fact that maybe I will just not find someone who will love me the way I am, and accept my lifestyle as a Yoga instructor. You know, all the things that come with Yoga.. me being a vegetarian, staying at home on weekend nights instead of partying, meditating and enjoying the life and the nature.. Being young and living this kind of life I have to admit it's not quite easy to find someone who understands it unless they live the same life as you do. But I just couldn't find that. So I saw my life having my studio, teaching Yoga, enjoying beauty of the life, traveling, and all that alone.. yes i've had moments of feeling not sad or lonely, because I was happy with the life I've had but.. i just wished and hoped to have someone whom I could give all the love i have inside of me, and whom I could share all this happiness and joy with.
My 2011 resolution was to accept my life as it is, as a single and happy, and then.. The first working day at my studio, I came to the class  which was taught by the other instructor, and while i was in Adho Mukha (Down dog), I've noticed him. I mean, it was hard not to. He was very attractive but just seeing him in asana was something very special for me. The first thought that came to my mind was "Wow at least there is a guy who actually loves Yoga. " I couldn't but not to pay attention to his practice. He was so dedicated and focused while he was moving through vinyasa, and I was just amazed.  I think I fell in love with him just by seeing his dedication to the practice.
The next day he asked me out for a lunch, which after I felt like i was hit by a thunder. I just felt this is something else. He was something else. I've never had someone who actually loved all the things I do. Yogi from Boston, vegetarian, so much into self-developing and meditating, and just discovering life.  I was in love.  I didn't even know that at the moment. But soon enough everything was clear. This is the pure love. I always used to read about those things "when you give up that's when you gonna get what u want", or "the moment we saw each other we knew that was it", and now.. This exact thing happened to me. We wanted to share with you our story so you never stop believing in love. True lasting love.
I'm grateful for him, and we are so blessed that we can share our love story with you, our passion for Ashtanga Yoga & Meditation, and also all the beautiful things in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment