Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The Beginning

So I guess after you create the blog you have to start writing something, right? Okay, here we go.. 
This blog has been created by two people who met by chance, both knowing and believing that there are no accidents and mistakes in life. So much had to happened for us to meet, so much (maybe down the road I will tell you some of my story). At first sight we knew, and I will speak form myself, I knew that this is the person I want to spend the rest of my life with. I just did not know what was going on in her head, and I wanted to know that so bad. So I asked her out for lunch and she agreed (after short hesitation :-)) and asked her a lot of questions (later she told me that I scared her a bit) so I can know as much as I possibly can about this beautiful person I just met in Adho Mukha Svanasan just a few days ago. We talked and enjoyed each other company so much that we agreed to meet again and talk some more. Our common interest and passion is Yoga, me being brand new to the practice and philosophy and she was an instructor and fan of Yoga for more then four years. Yes, it all started in Downward-Facing Dog pose...  

No comments:

Post a Comment